TOGAF® 9.1 for Practitioners (Level 1) training course introduces the latest version of TOGAF and will help you to prepare to take The Open Group’s examination leading to the TOGAF® 9.1 Foundation qualification.This course introduces all of the topics defined as the Learning Outcomes upon which the TOGAF® 9.1 Part 1 Examination is based to the level needed to pass the examination.
Candidates should be aware that this course does not address these topics in detail and additional study is required.This course is an Open Group Accredited TOGAF® 9 Training Course.
- Enterprise Architect
- Solution Architect
- ERP/SAP Architect
- Data Architect
- Technical Architect
- Security Architect
- EA/ Governance Consultant
- Business Analyst.
There is no formal prerequisite for this course, allthough It’s a benefit to have foundation knowledge of generic Enterprise Architecture.
The 2 day course introduces many of the features that are common to TOGAF 9.1:
- The business rationale for Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The TOGAF Architecture Development Method and its deliverables, including Business, Data, Applications and
- Technology Architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Architecture Principles and their development
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- An Introduction to Building Blocks
- Architecture Partitioning
- Content Framework and Meta Model
- Capability Based Planning
- Business Transformation Readiness
- Architecture Repository
- This course prepares candidates for the TOGAF® 9.1 Part 1 examination
- The exam (60 minutes)is in closed-book format, and includes 40 multiple-choice questions.
- The passing score is 55% (22 out of 40 questions)
- An examination voucher is provided as part of this course, delegates are required to self book at a time and location that is convenient to themselves.