The RESILIA Practitioner qualification builds on knowledge acquired during the RESILIA Foundation training and challenges delegates to apply and adapt cyber resilience best practice. This practical course is built round a case study and set of exercises to bring cyber resilience to life.
- Get RESILIA Practitioner qualified at your own pace
- 150 days online access
- Fully accredited
- Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
- Tutor support included
- RESILIA Practitioner eBook included
- 7 modules covering the cyber resilience lifecycle, from strategy through to continual improvement. This practical courses using engaging questions and exercises throughout.
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Study duration: 12 hours
- Exam delegates must hold the RESILIA Foundation certificate
- Completion of an accredited course is a mandatory pre-requisite for the exam
Lessons in this course
- Course Introduction
- Module 1: Cyber resilience implementation
- Module 2: Cyber resilience strategy
- Module 3: Cyber resilience design
- Module 4: Cyber resilience transition
- Module 5: Cyber resilience operation
- Module 6: Cyber resilience improvement
- Module 7: Exam preparation
Once you’ve completed your training, you can gain a globally recognised certification with the RESILIA Practitioner Exam. The exam is online and web-proctored, so you can take it any place, any time.
You must request your exam voucher within 6 months of the purchase, or, if purchased as part of a package, while your package subscription is live. Once you have requested your voucher, you have 6 months to schedule your exam before the voucher expires. Due to the examination scheme rules, we cannot issue a voucher without seeing a copy of your relevant course completion certificate.
- One exam voucher included
- Exam duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored.
- Exam pass mark: 60% (30/50 questions)