This course provides a comprehensive introduction to COBIT 5. COBIT 5 Foundation certificate holders can understand the governance and management of enterprise IT, create awareness at senior levels and decide which elements of COBIT will benefit their organisation.
- Get COBIT 5 Foundation qualified at your own pace
- 60 days online access
- Fully accredited
- Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
- Tutor support included
- 6 easy to absorb modules covering terminology, structure, concepts and value
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Study duration: 18 hours
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of COBIT 5
- There are no mandatory pre-requisites for the exam
Lessons in this course
- Course Introduction
- Module 1: Overview and key features
- Module 2: Principles
- Module 3: Enablers
- Module 4: Implementation
- Module 5: Process capability assessment model
- Module 6: Exam preparation
Once you’ve completed your training, you can gain a globally recognised certification with the COBIT Foundation Exam. The exam is online and web-proctored, so you can take it any place, any time.
You must request your exam voucher within 6 months of the purchase, or, if purchased as part of a package, while your package subscription is live. Once you have requested your voucher, you have 6 months to schedule your exam before the voucher expires. Due to the examination scheme rules, we cannot issue a voucher without seeing a copy of your relevant course completion certificate.
- One exam voucher included
- Exam duration: 40 minutes
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored.
- Exam pass mark: 50% (25/50 questions)
- Exam language: extra time is available for non-native English speakers.